Introduction of the basic concepts and mathematical tools for the analysis and characterization of signals, the design of processing algorithms, and the linear modeling of systems for students in the life sciences. Application of these techniques to signal processing and communications with an emphasis on biomedical applications. The first semester is devoted to the continuous-time formulation, while the second one focuses on discrete-time signals and digital systems.
For more information, please visit the BIG website.
- Teacher: Emrah Bostan
- Teacher: Julien René Fageot
- Teacher: Arik Max Henri Girsault
- Teacher: Mohsen Hosseini Fard
- Teacher: Vassilis Kalofolias
- Teacher: Ulugbek Kamilov
- Teacher: Hossein Mamaghanian
- Teacher: Johann Paratte
- Teacher: Gilles Puy
- Teacher: Benjamin Ricaud
- Teacher: Virginie Uhlmann
- Teacher: Michaël Unser
- Teacher: Pierre Vandergheynst